- Exim Bank, Comoros, the subsidiary of one of the largest banks in Tanzania and a pioneer in adopting key technology initiatives in its markets, required to launch its new mobile banking app and its internet banking application
- A unified theme and integrated environment for both the new channel offerings (mobile & internet) was a key requirement
- Reduce the customer need to come to the branch
- Increase the customer base, by targeting customers who needed online anytime access.
- Improve the existing customer outreach & services.
- Channel integration with core banking solution and other back end systems.
- Data integrity and security
WHAT WE ACHIEVED
- Enabled Exim bank to launch the Internet banking solution and the Android enterprise mobile banking app in 50 days!!!
- All key consumer transactions and request functionalities were included in the apps.
- Seamless integration with the backend core banking system, using a new web services tier.
- Interface provided to monitor user actions and handle service requests raised by customers.
- Multilingual: Both English & French versions of the apps (including statements etc.) were provided.
- Anytime anywhere access.
- Usage as per choice of language.
- Secured access
FOR BANK STAFF
- Reduced branch workload
- Focus on more revenue earning activities such as product features improvements etc.
- Easy tracking of customer service requests.
- Reduced operating time leading to better profitability
- Reduced Time to market giving significant competitive differentiation.
- Increased operational efficiency
- Increased productivity
- Reduced branch operations cost
Targeting a rapid increase in its customer base within the first three years of EXIMNET’s launch. Mobility platform expected to enhance customer reach and service ratings.