- Appzillon 3.3 is the latest version of i-exceed’s App Development Platform which caters to 50+ Banks and NBFCs
- Introduces unique features that break away from traditional approach to building digital solutions
Bangalore, September 12, 2017: i-exceed, a digital transformation partner for leading financial institutions, today introduced Appzillon 3.3, the latest version of the award winning low-code omni-channel application development platform. Appzillon 3.3 brings about significant enhancements in its technical architecture, which helps developers in three ways: overall reduction in effort, increased reusability of digital assets, and better control in enhancing apps.
Appzillon 3.3 enables a far superior method of developing digital solutions and breaks away from the traditional approach of monolithic applications or including micro architecture in certain layers of the application. The latest features include a micro app architecture; in addition, it includes a repository of themes, custom widgets, and native extensions. Appzillon 3.3 also comes with a customizer option for every application and enhanced automated testing capabilities.
Mr. Joseph John, Managing Director at i-exceed said, “Since inception, we have leveraged our experience in building digital solutions that epitomize the idea of efficient digital transformation. Appzillon is defined by its high productivity and superior customer experience and the latest updates to it will enable a paradigm shift in the way apps are designed and developed. This will further result in improved functional capabilities of i-exceed’s core business offering – Appzillon Digital Banking.”
Features in Appzillon 3.3:
- Micro app architecture: IT teams can now develop digital solutions using a unique micro app architecture that assembles micro apps into a complex app rather than building the entire app from scratch. Micro apps offer enterprises a wide range of capabilities with their laser focussed task based functionality. The micro app approach would greatly help enterprises because they can be built and implemented easily, tested independently, and plugged in or clubbed with other micro apps to build bigger apps on a need basis. This approach makes development easier due to its structured and well-organized nature.
- Appzillon marketplace: A repository of themes, custom widgets, and native extensions, in addition to micro apps. The marketplace facilitates easy identification of relevant reusable assets at an enterprise level and facilitates faster development of digital assets.
- Customizer option for every application: The customizer allows business users to change the look and feel of apps on the fly. It also enables business users to control the functions that ought to be enabled or disabled. This approach creates a collaborative atmosphere between business and IT teams and helps them in rolling out any changes significantly faster.
- Enhanced automated testing capabilities: It allows developers to launch an application in the mock-server mode without the need to connect to the underlying core systems while navigating through different apps. It also facilitates inclusion of Qunit based unit-level test cases.